The Medical Education Unit is formed
with a goal to nurture the development of a medical teacher through workshop, seminar,
symposium and inter-disciplinary interactive session, thus the teaching and
learning process becomes more effective and attractive.
Medical Education Unit will conduct the Revised Basic Medical Education Technologies Workshop as per the MCI directives for the faculties of Rampurhat Government Medical College and other neighbouring medical colleges.
- Officer-in-Charge: Prof. Sikha Bandyopadhyay, Principal, Professor, Anatomy
- Coordinator: Prof Piyali Das, HOD, Professor, Physiology
- Pre-clinical member: Dr Arunima Choudhury, Associate Professor, Physiology
- Para-clinical Member: Dr Amrita Sil, HOD, Pharmacology
- Member from Medicine allied: Dr Debashis Sinha, HOD, Community Medicine
- Member from Surgery allied: Dr. Purba Halder, HOD, Anaesthesiology
- Pre-clinical Member: Prof Sujay Mistri, Medical Superintendent cum Vice Principal, Professor, Anatomy
- Para-clinical Member: Dr Jyoti Prakash Phukan, HOD, Pathology
- Member from Surgery allied: Prof Picklu Choudhury, HOD, Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Para-clinical Member: Dr Sujash Biswas, HOD, FMT